Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Saturday 20 May 2023

Homeward bound

With the sun shining brightly in the, cloudless, sky the temperature is already well past 25C and rising. The time is just coming up to mid-day and we’re  due to be picked up for our airport transfer at 17.00. hrs. Bev is making the most of her final lizard impression of the.holiday whilst I’ve been fannying about attempting to get some images of the Pallid Swifts which are hunting above our poolside location. 

It’s difficult to know whether we’re sorry to be leaving or looking forward to getting back home? Either, which, way I can honestly state that this break has surpassed all of our expectations. It has been a superb break away from the daily routine of deepest Dumpton.

All things being well, normal blogging will resume tomorrow, thus, pictures and replies to comments once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment