Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 21 May 2023

A little taster

Man, it's good to be home! As enjoyable as all our holidays are, once they're over it's an absolute ball's ache enduring the homeward journey. Transfer coaches, airport lounges, with the associated delays and screaming kids. Then, once in the UK airport, there's all the hassle of getting through immigration control, bagage recovery, transfer back to the APH carparking facilities before negotiating the bloody M25/M2 back to Thanet. Still, we're home now and I've got 1,400 photos to sort through in order to get a trip report together. As a little taster, plus the fact that because I was using Bev's I-pad to do the blog updates whilst on holiday, here are some photos to brighten up the lack lustre posts of the past eleven days!





2 comments:

  1. Some sort of wild boar ? Not seen those before !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I'm aware there is only one species of Wild Boar within the European Mediterranean area and, as such, am fairly confident that this sow and her litter are of that type.

      Delete