Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Saturday 13 May 2023

Effort and rewards

 Saturday 13th May and my planned sojourn to the marina proved to be quite a lot more arduous than I’d hoped. The walk is probably eight miles, there and back, and aching calves were a constant reminder of my lack of fitness. Still, I’m out here on holiday and can take it easy when I get back home. 

I’ll not give too many details about the events which unfolded but, will say, three more additions to my trip/year list were obtained. These being Purple & Squacco Heron plus Mediterranean Shag yet, the outstanding highlight will be that I finally managed to obtain a record shot of a perched Little Bittern. Happy daze indeed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment