Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Monday 9 March 2020

A bit more like it

After ending my last blog entry with a rather "clutching at straws" type of effort I was very grateful when this Jay turned up at the feeding station this morning. Taken through the double glazing of my study door, it's certainly an improvement on that first image.


Not much activity around the feeders so far, the garden having been visited twice by the local male Sparrowhawk. Tends to make the regular visitors a bit jumpy as you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment