Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

It's a start.

The first time I've bothered to run the moth trap, in 2013, has resulted in an a very predictable catch. There were ten moths on the egg boxes - 7 Early Grey (2243 - Xylocampa areola), 2 Hebrew Character (2190 - Orthosia gothica) & 1 Common Quaker (2187 - Orthosia cerasi).


Certainly nothing to get excited about, but encouraging enough given the ridiculous weather we experienced earlier in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment