Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 11 September 2016

No fishing

Bags are packed and passports at the ready! We're off to Kefalonia for a break from the reality of life in Dumpton. Sye and Yve are house sitting and looking after the aviary whilst we're away and also continuing to clear Dad's place of the accumulation of stuff that still remains.

Just to remind me of what I'll be missing, a Chiffchaff was singing in the garden, early this morning, posing nicely in the bright sunshine for a quick portrait before flitting off along the gardens. I remain hopeful that the technology exists to allow me to continue blogging whilst we're away? Toodle-pip!

1 comment: