Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 18 September 2016

Day six

A bit of a write off, I wasn't feeling too pucker and our internet connection went down the pan! Spent quite a bit of my day attempting to keep out of the sun and the toilet! A few bits and bobs, but basically very quiet - just a small Mantis sp. to point the camera at and a couple of Humming-bird Hawks feeding on some pool side Jasmine.

After a short spell in the fridge I photographed this insect on a glass-topped table, hence the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment