Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

Day four

It got very messy last night, Leon, Pauline, Bev and I spent a very amusing evening in Sammi's music bar drinking far too much (I didn't think it was possible?) and some in our midst making a spectacle of themselves on the karaoke - really; how old? As a consequence, I didn't get out of bed until after 10.00 hrs, without any plans or enthusiasm, I managed a quick couple of hours, the camera fitted with my 70 - 210 mm macro lens.



A pyralid that I've only ever seen on Gran Canaria previously - Spoladea recurvalis
I struggled, no point in saying it any other way - I'm starting to pay for my over exertions of earlier in the week, plus my body is making a statement about a Mythos overdose!

2 comments:

  1. Dyl, I assume from the pictures, those two hours were spent on your hands and knees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't have enough Mythos in my limited experience

    ReplyDelete