Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 12 June 2015

It has all the ingredients to be a classic!

My second post of the day, just before 22.00 hrs! I'm about to set up the MV for the night and conditions are almost perfect. We've had some rain, early evening and the conditions now are muggy and overcast. Very little wind and temperatures in the mid-teens. To top it all, I've just been out the front and there are, at least, 50 Silver Y's nectaring on the Red Valerian.

No comments:

Post a Comment