Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2024

Info overdose

The desire to improve my camera skills means that YouTube is a regular site I visit; always looking  for help,and it has certainly provided me with plenty of very useful advice. However, because of the riduculous number of contributors involved, the more I seek to learn about any specific topic, the more contradictory are the hints and tips offered by various individual sources. Hence my macro photography lessons will be, very much, a journey of discovery as I seek to improve my own results.

Garden Grass Veneer

Barred Marble

Late afternoon, the skies cleared, and there was a very obvious movement of Swifts over Newlands Farm. In little more than twenty minutes, I had watched circa one hundred Common Swifts moving S-SW. This is more than I've seen during the whole of 2024, thus far, from the back garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment