Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Saturday 8 October 2022

The Hunter's Moon

I couldn't catch a cold with the rods, autumn birding remains a struggle and the moths are well past their peak, so it's just as well that the night time sky remained clear enough to allow me to play around with the camera kit? The October Moon rose over West Dumpton and I used the ancient EOS 400D & 600mm Auto Teleplus lens to capture a few shots.

The Hunter's Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment