Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 1 January 2021

It took less than forty minutes!

 The first hedgehog of 2021 was photographed at the garden feeding station at 00.38 hrs. It might have been possible earlier but Bev was giving me another Scrabble lesson! Temperatures outside are barely above zero yet this healthy young hedgehog is happy to visit our garden. I've been absolutely blown away by these animals and will, hopefully, be able to add more data to the Hedgehog Preservation Society records which will assist our understanding of these wonderful creatures? Happy New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment