Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 25 December 2020

Dunnit

 It's fast approaching 23.00 hrs and I need to get some kip but  just time for a quick post before I retire for the night! My Christmas Day hedgehog photo is in the bag - complete with the new feeding dish my grand-kids gave me as a present, this morning! Even as I'm typing this, there is another hedgehog at the feeding station. Merry Christmas - pike fishing with Benno in the morning - night night!



No comments:

Post a Comment