Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Gutted - Turn a different corner?

As if the passing of Rick Parfitt wasn't bad enough, George Michael also leaves this earthly treadmill, to seek his destiny in another, time, dimension! In my opinion - he is the writer of the most incredible pop lyric during my lifetime. How anyone, aged seventeen, could write "Turn a different corner" is beyond my comprehension - musical genius; sadly missed.


1 comment: