Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 9 December 2016

Garden Sprawk

I'm working eleven hour shifts in the run up to the Christmas break. Not ideal, but the extra money is very welcome during this over-hyped period of consumerism. As I was standing in the kitchen, just prior to leaving for work, Bev commented on the bird on the aviary? Looking through the double-glazed, back door, I could see a female Sparrowhawk chasing across the mesh; my male Canary happily taking the piss from within the safety of the flight. I quickly grabbed the camera gear and grabbed a few images before "You'll be late for work" rang out.


A couple of seconds later the hawk, tired of the game, departed to the north - never to be seen again?

No comments:

Post a Comment