Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 24 December 2023

Merry Christmas

Just a few words to say a sincere thank-you to everyone who has made the effort to visit my blog during 2023. The statistics reveal incredible support for my written accounts of the events which make up my adventure through life. I'm truly humbled by the fact that visitors come from right around the globe and incredibly grateful to those who've made the effort to offer a comment about the various subjects I covered during the course of the year. 

Ramsgate Harbour this evening - who'd want to live on Thanet?

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe, peaceful and Happy New Year. Pike fishing on Boxing Day, so 2023 blogging isn't quite finished yet!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, mate- I walked down into Ramsgate tonight- I took a very similar photo! The harbour is looking beautiful- Have a smashing day, tomorrow- Gazza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gazza, a very merry Christmas to you. We really do need to make the effort to sort out a catch-up? Have a great day - Dylan

      Delete
  2. Have a great New Year Dylan. While I know pretty much nothing about your fishing interest, I always enjoy reading your blog because of the enthusiasm that you put in to your every days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you, many thanks for these very kind words. Hoping you have an enjoyable festive break - Dylan

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Dyl. Hope you and the family have a lovely time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Marc, wishing you and the family all the best for this festive period and hoping you enjoy a dragonfly filled 2024 - Dyl

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Cheers BB - I actually managed to place two on the unhooking mat, this morning. However, even if added together they wouldn't have made double figures, still I didn't blank. Have a good one - Dylan

      Delete