Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Thursday 29 April 2021

Syndicate sun-rise

 I can't buy a bite, such is the situation with me and fish at present. Confident that things will change but, in the mean time, I'll have to tough it out. A dawn to dusk session, yesterday, was a proper waste of time, fish wise, yet I did manage five year ticks. Greenshank, Lesser Whitethroat, Cuckoo, Sand Martin and Mediterranean Gull all put in an appearance, plus a pair of Canada Geese (an East Kent rarity) decided to pitch down, briefly, before continuing their journey west along the Stour. It was a stunning dawn, which I photographed before attempting to cast a line. 



Should have looked at the images on the back of the camera then gone back home to bed?


No comments:

Post a Comment