Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Simple things

 If it is possible to put a positive spin on the massive impact that Covid-19 has made to all our lives then, for me at least, it has to be a genuine appreciation of the wildlife that occurs locally. I'll share two images, taken from my study doorway yesterday. They are far more eloquent, than I, in making my point!




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Dyl, wish we got more varied wildlife in our garden here in MK. Stay safe, love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob, Probably helps having arable farmland just beyond the garden hedge, but I'm sure that there are wildlife surprises to be discovered wherever you reside? Hoping you and Wendy are keeping well? It's gonna be a bloody good party when this nonsense is finally behind us. All our love Dyl & Bev

      Delete
  2. Hello Dylan- That hawk shot is marvellous. That plumage, with the white markings... I don't see enough of them. I've had a few close encounters with them this year, funnily enough. I'm near them all the time but I don't see them regularly. Hope the piking's going well- Gazza

    ReplyDelete