Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Could go horribly "Pete Tong"

 I've got the whole of Wednesday to go fishing, such is the way things have panned out. I originally planned to go eel fishing straight after work but, by a stroke of luck, found that a days holiday was available - get in! So I want my plans known, prior to my effort, just in case everything falls into place and I have a result. My intention is to pike fish on the RMC from early doors to mid-day (ish) then take a drive across to a nice little East Kent drain which has good form for afternoon pike action. As the sun sets I will alter my tactics and have a couple of hours after the eels. So my hope is for pike from both venues before finishing the day with an eel or two. The best laid plans have a horrible habit of going "tits up" but if I do manage to pull it off at least, when blogged about, you'll know that it was intended and not fluked.

No comments:

Post a Comment