Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 9 August 2019

The sun goes down

I couldn't have foreseen the impact that Steve Gale's "big skies" blogging would have made when I first set eyes upon his thoughts. Digital photography has allowed me (and many others) to capture images which, previously, were just whimsicle desires based upon the photos seen in the glossy mags, all taken by professionals. That I now have this technology available, at the click of a button, means that I'm able to share my results without the requirement of a National Geographic commission. The photo shop options are mind blowing, allowing me to manipulate my original pictures, enhancing the image beyond anything I have the technical capability of capturing.
Some might view this as cheating? Frankly I don't give a toss - the results are very pleasing and I'm happy to share them with visitors to my cyber space. No two sunsets are ever the same and I've been merrily clicking away over the past week amassing a large number of images, some of which I'll offer for your perusal.






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers BB

      good to see the family holiday was a success.

      Dyl

      Delete
    2. I'll be doing the holiday photo session soon!

      Delete
    3. I look forward to that post - you're eye for a photo is far better than mine!
      All the best - Dylan

      Delete