Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2015

The right thing to do? Never in doubt!

There's a "friendly" game of football tonight, England v's France - the result of which matters not a jot! It's not a testimonial, as such, it means so much more than that. Solidarity with Parisians and The French nation, as a whole, against the poison of Jihadist Islam extremism. A coach load of guys from Fuji SIS have gone up to add their voice to the singing of the French National Anthem.


Wembley Way tonight - respect!
Sorry I am unable to give credit for this image - I took it from social media - hope you don't object?

No comments:

Post a Comment