Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Monday 8 July 2013

Enjoying the sunshine - Bryn and Emily style!

There was no way that Bev was going to let Sunday pass by without getting her chance to "cuddle and coo" with the latest addition to the gang. So, with Emily as company, we headed across to Goodnestone for a few hours of Nanny bonding.


Bryn and Emily were quite happy to do their own thing, whilst Evelyn Seren took centre stage. A paddling pool, a sprinkler and the imagination of a child - happy days! I clicked away merrily as the pair charged around the garden - wonderful images of blissful innocence and simple pleasures.





No comments:

Post a Comment