Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Thursday 19 September 2024

Corfu - day one

I am not too sure what's going on with "blogger" at present. This is my third attempt to get something posted on the blog, but thus far I'd not been able to attach any photos!

Female Blackcap - if only all birds were as happy to pose for the long lense?

I have managed to take a short stroll upwards into the countryside beyond the apartment complex, but it wasn't too productive. My trip list (birding) has only just exceeded double figures! I did have a bit of fun with a butterfly sp. which should be quite eaasy to get an id - if only I had brought any literature with me, and a very smart European Hornet which was in far superior light conditions than that individual I'd seen down at Seaton GP's a few days previously.


Hopefully the weathee will improve as the days pass, and there will e plenty more oportunities for me to play around with the camera kit whilst on this stunning Greek island.

No comments:

Post a Comment