Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 1 September 2023

September sorted

 The way things are panning out September might just prove to be a hectic month for Bev and I. We've got a christening to attend on Sunday and it looks like Corfu might be on the agenda before the month's end?  Knowing that the grand-kids are back at school next week, thus making considerable inroads into my free-time, I decided that today would be a good choice to seek out my September "double". 

My swim for this afternoon. That Lily pad is just seven sections of
The Bushwhacker out into the pond, so a no brainer for one rod.

As it turned out, my prize was on the unhooking mat within forty-five minutes of getting my rig in the swim! I remained on the bank for a further five hours and missed the only other chance. Not to worry, it's another step closer to completing my challenge. 

17 lbs 6 oz of day ticket Mirror - job done!

September's mothing got off to a decent start with two Convolvulus and a surprise Poplar Hawk-moth on the egg trays this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment