Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Saturday 18 June 2022

We're back

Bev and I have been on holiday for this past week. We stayed in the resort of Agios Gordios, on Corfu, and had a superb time. Weather was everything you'd want and the company first class. Can't say that I put much effort into my natural history explorations, yet still managed thirteen additions for my self-found year list. Plenty of insects to distract attention and I must say that I rather enjoyed this aspect of the time spent on my wanderings. I will get round to writing up some type of trip report but, for now, will just post a few photos to set the scene.




The barbel of The (Kentish) Stour now require some attention. It's been a while and I'm rather excited about the prospects. I'm going down for a recce this evening, without any kit, but hope to get a bait in the river after the opening weekend rush has subsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment