Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Saturday 29 June 2019

New dawn?

A two post day - that's almost ridiculous given my 2019 blogging output! I've just taken delivery of a new laptop, and have to thank the guys at Curry's PC World for their efforts and support. Not too sure how much this new acquisition will impact on my output but, it's certainly a lot faster than the aging Toshiba it replaces. Off out for another session very early tomorrow morning, so let's hope for some more carpy action - I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment