Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Thursday 30 October 2014

Out of the loop

It might be of some interest, to anyone who is wondering what is going on? My laptop finally gave up the ghost, last week, and as such, I am without internet access! Plenty going on in my little world. I have a diary full of stuff and a few photos to accompany my notes. Normal service will resume, but I have no idea of the timescale, as yet?
Many thanks for your continued interest .. I have just been looking at the stats! Take care Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment