Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

How did I overlook this?

Any excuse to post another image of XH558. I've just been looking back at my file from Saturday and have found this! Obviously I've had a play around with Adobe photoshop 7.0 - it is still a very pleasing image, in my opinion.
XH 558 "The Spirit of Great Britain" - Envy of the World?
This is our heritage; kept airworthy by a charity. How can this be allowed to continue?
This iconic aircraft should have the same funding as the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.
It is a national treasure and something we, as a nation, should be proud of. It will cease flying in 2015 because
of P.C. bureaucracy - It was designed to be our atomic bomb carrier ;
 not something politicians want to align themselves with?

No comments:

Post a Comment