Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Thursday 18 December 2014

My photo of the year?

Cameras have played a vital role in my life's journey - I suppose that working for Kodak in the 1970's/80's has much influenced my route? Photos have always been an accepted part of the daily process - not something which is always a good thing?

A Canon EOS 400d , 18-55 mm lens with 14mm extension tubes!
I have no more idea about digital photography than I do the feeding pattern
of the barbel in the Kentish Stour. - Happy with the result though.
It was whilst Emily and Harry were in our charge that macro photography came to the fore. I couldn't do much, beyond the boundaries of our garden - so a photo of a Zebra Spider, with prey, is an image of which I'm rather proud. I have no idea as to the technical side of the effort - what I do know is that it gives me great pleasure when I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment