Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 23 September 2018

Superb - as usual!

Back home from our annual Kefalonia jolly-up. A fantastic two weeks, spent in the company of some very special friends, being spoilt and privileged, in equal measure. I will post more about the holiday later in the week but, for now, will share a few images to whet the appetite. We arrived back at 02.00 hrs this morning and I'm off out for a short session, after that carp, this afternoon. Loads to do with so little time to do it. Work again tomorrow - but that's my real life; as normality returns to my weekly routine.







Memories are made of such fabulous experiences, our 2018 holiday is right up there with the best that Bev and I have ever had. Loads of images to scan through before I have all the material for a summary. Birding was hard work, yet I managed a "lifer" with the sighting of a Lanner Falcon, but so many other new encounters with inverts that I've never previously (knowingly) seen. Happy daze!

No comments:

Post a Comment