Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Thursday 26 May 2016

A new(ish) toy

My brother Simon has just splashed out on a new camera and I have been given, as a result, his old EOS 350 kit, complete with a nice 70-210 mm Canon lens, which has a macro facility inbuilt. I had a little play around with it, fitted to my EOS 400d and it would seem to be very well suited to butterfly photography - something which will be very useful when we return to Kefalonia later this year?


Not too sad for a first attempt?

No comments:

Post a Comment