Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Monday 25 September 2023

Corfu calling - bloody computers

I have no idea if this will ever get seen by my blog audience? The Wi-Fi in Agios Gordios is bloody hopeless and, coupled with my complete computer illiteracy, has ensured that I've not managed to get a post onto the blog since we arrived over a week ago! We're having a brilliant holiday and there's loads for me to write about when we return to Thanet, next Sunday. The camera has done me proud and there are some Honey Buzzard images which are beyond anything I'd possibly dared hope for. Butterflies have been amazing, with a superb back up cast of Dragonflies, Grasshoppers and assorted bugs. If this post actually works, then I will continue to up-date on a daily basis.

1 comment: