Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

Session Two - no change!

Back for another attempt, same outcome. Signs looked good, just my methods (rigs, bait and/or any number of unknowns) let me down. Pleasant enough evening sat there looking out across the East Kent flat lands. A slight change of tackle as I was using my newly refurbished Duncan Kay's with ABU Cardinal 66X's fitted.

Looking East from my swim.
Still have plenty of time in which to chase my targets. Benno and I have a 36 hrs session booked for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and that might just provide the turning point? A fair bit of kit to be sorted out before then, so I'm having an early night and forgoing this evening on the marsh. A mistake? Only time will tell!

Some seriously good kit on display here. There are probably only three of these rods left in existence - I own them all!
The 1974, rear drag ABU, reels are more highly sought than my split cane Mk IV's - crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment