Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 18 June 2017

Home

Back home safely after a very relaxing week in Tenerife. I'll say more about the trip, and the wildlife I encountered on my wanderings, when I've had chance to get sorted out! A few pics to set the scene.







A really fantastic way to enliven a week's break in Los Gigantes. It was quite arduous at times but, ultimately, a very rewarding experience as I explored the barren landscape beyond the resort boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment