Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Saturday 17 August 2013

Simplicity?

Every now and again, I see a photo (usually posted on Birdguides) which ticks all the boxes; although I am at a loss to explain exactly why? What I do know is that I am generally in awe of the composition and subject. It isn't a result of advanced technology - just the vision/good fortune of the photographer to be in the right place at the right time. Looking at some images that I captured during a recent visit to Sandwich Bay, one sticks out from all the others. It is a simple portrait of a juvenile Kestrel, taken through some foliage, which just has that something special that the rest of the series lack!
A very pleasing image - taken from the coastal footpath besides Prince's GC
What was I doing out there?

1 comment:

  1. I've worked out what you were doing out there on Prince's Dyl ... taking photos of juvenile Kestrels??

    Love and kissis ... Colombo.

    ReplyDelete