Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Wednesday 24 May 2017

On a lighter note

I'd just popped out to get a loaf of bread from our local shop and flushed a Painted Lady, butterfly, from the Red Valerian that grows along our driveway. Task completed, toast made, I was able to spend a bit of time with my camera kit grabbing some images of this smart little insect. It's the first one I've seen in the garden this year, although there were several along the track from Preston churchyard, to Deerson, last week end.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bob - no great shakes! Stick the camera on auto, the 70 - 210 lens on macro - away you go! It's always better when the sun shines, but cameras and computers know an awful lot more than I do about taking photos!

      Delete