Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 22 September 2019

Kefalonia dreaming

Bev and I got back home at 02.30 hrs this morning, after enjoying yet another wonderful break on Kefalonia. Time spent in superb surroundings and fabulous company ensured that we returned to the UK fully refreshed and completely chilled. There are plenty of photos to sift through and much to blog about, but the laptop isn't behaving particularly well and getting stuff sorted out is proving to be a struggle. So to get the ball rolling I'll show a few pictures to set the scene.










You might have spotted that there are no birds in this selection. That's deliberate because they were so special that they'll be the subject of a post of their own. Great as it was, it's good to be home!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Dylan! I look forward to your blogs and photography, it has inspired me to look at cameras and have a go whilst out on my fishing sorties in various locations in kent and beyond. cheers Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much more to fishing than catching fish! Enjoy the camera and click away at whatever takes your fancy.
      All the best & tight lines - Dylan

      Delete