Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 26 May 2019

More of the same!

Before I start ranting about the negative stuff, thus material for yet another post, I'd like to share some more memories of the superb wildlife that is part and parcel of wandering around the Greek mainland. The holiday was everything Bev and I required, allowing us a break from reality and some time to recharge our inner souls. Normality isn't much fun at present, although there is light at the end of the tunnel.








Loads of images - very few words! Works a treat for a lazy blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment