Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 17 March 2019

Now Ron's gone

At 23.45 hrs on Saturday night Ronald Bunclark, Bev's father, passed away peacefully in his sleep. We would like to thank the wonderful doctors and nurses of QEQM Hospital, Margate, for their superb care as Ron entered his final days. It has been a very difficult time for us, Bev has been brilliant, working tirelessly to ensure the very best treatment for her dad, whilst also caring for Denise, her mum! Garry (Bev's older brother), Bev & I had breakfast at The Spitfire Museum, Manston, before the unenviable task of telling Denise the sad news. Blogging won't be a priority (if it ever was?) until we have gotten through the grieving process and subsequent funeral, with all that it entails.

Ronald Bunclark - Sleep well 
Fujifilm SIS are superb in these situations and tomorrow will see me have a long conversation with my supervisors and come to some arrangement that will see me able to support Bev during this difficult period.

2 comments:

  1. My condolences Dyl. I wish you the best of luck for your current situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condolences to all look after each other.Ron T

    ReplyDelete