Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Monday 25 September 2017

Kefalonia dreaming

We're back home (at 03.05 hrs this morning) from, yet another superb, holiday on the island of Kefalonia. I've got loads of material to sort through and quite a bit to write about.However, as my blogging has been very lacking in recent weeks I will post a few images to set the scene.

Argostoli magic - turtles in the harbour

Egg laying "sawfly" (?) sp.

Crimson Dropwing

Red-veined Darter

Long-nosed Grasshopper

Skipper sp.

Bee sp.


As you may notice, insects dominated my photographic effort. This was not a deliberate ploy but, instead, a result of a severe lack of avian subjects to focus my lenses on. I had two cameras on the go and haven't downloaded the second set of images yet. Great to be back home - work in four hours - happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment