Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 7 July 2017

What's important?

I've just seen the sad news of the passing of Bradley Lowery, aged six! How anyone can think the id of an unknown moth or invert can compare with such events is beyond my comprehension. A young child has died because humanity is unable to find a cure for a condition - still got time to analyse Stonechat shit in order to make a fuck up! If you have the talent to further science - please use it to assist the fight against premature death rather than placing another tick on a spreadsheet of pointlessness!
Bradley with his idol; Jermaine Defoe - both deserving of our thoughts at this terribly sad time

No comments:

Post a Comment