Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 16 September 2016

Day five

It will not take too long to recount my efforts of today. I was still suffering the consequences of my over indulgence during the previous evening whilst awaiting the arrival of Steve. A short stroll along the lower road was to see me in the Olive grove where I first explored on the original holiday. Three Golden Orioles were the undoubted highlight, but there were plenty of other birds to look at and I also need to record the Grey Wagtail that flew over Saoulas yesterday evening, as it was new for the trip!

My efforts with the camera were pitiful, an Icterine Warbler being about the only subject worthy of note.

No comments:

Post a Comment