Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

These times

Bev's been really poorly, of late, Emily and Harry stayed over for Saturday night - not a recipe for family harmony; but we will overcome - as would every other family in the world, when push comes to shove!
In the bigger picture, these are but ripples in a pond, not waves upon an ocean. 
Emily - "go higher!"
The most precious thing in my world

Harry - An England rugby player in waiting
Quality time with very special children
I took the kids over to Staple, so they could run around in the superb playground, before we continued our journey to visit Sarah-jayne, Berne, Bryn and Evelyn. 

Bombus hypnorum - The "New" Garden Bumble bee
We had a great time together - Sarah-jayne is a fantastic mother figure (that's me boasting!) and the kid's love the world in which she riegns! Ice cream, biscuits and fruit juice - seems simple enough to me? At least three Turle Doves singing around the garden, Buzzards mewing on high, there were Corn Buntings singing around the playground, at Staple - it was a good to be alive sort of day!

I'm going with Epiblema cynosbatella ?
I've got loads of images of "inverts" that I've encountered along the way - some very spectacular; but of no importance beyond the fact that they grabbed my attention - so very simplistic.

I'd thought that this was Codling Moth - now I'm not so sure!







No comments:

Post a Comment