Who am I?

My photo
An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Saturday 11 May 2013

Loch Awesome - unbelievable!

I have just got home after an eleven hour drive from the banks of Kilchurn Bay, Loch Awe. There are hundreds of images to sort through and so many tales to recall. However, as I've been very lacking (on the blogging front), I will share a few images. The fishing was the stuff of dreams; I've certainly never experienced pike fishing of this quality previously.


Looking at the business end of a twenty!
Three doubles, taken within a few minutes of each other - Benno's was the heaviest at 16lbs 15oz
 
 
So there you are! A quick post to whet the appetite - it really was the most fantastic trip. We ended up with 38 doubles from a total catch of 48 pike. The heaviest went 20lbs 8oz, but that isn't of any great significance, it was the quality of the fishing and the shared experiences - quite simply the best holiday any of us can remember.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so cool paul. looks like you all had a great time. great to see.

    ReplyDelete