Who am I?

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Followers

Friday 1 March 2013

Every picture tells a story - don't it?

To dispel the myth that I'm rapidly becoming a grumpy old grimmer; I thought that I'd share a couple of images that should help make you smile (always nicer than a frown!) They are from my October 2011 trip to Icmeler, Turkey, and were taken in the Muslim cemetery. A family party of Persian Squirrels were moving through the tree tops - the youngsters providing some fantastic images as they played in the dappled sunlight.
This youngster had found a "sun spot" and wasn't about to give it up!

When the second squirrel attempted to oust the occupier it was met with a rather hostile reception.
I didn't plan this shot - it's a very lucky accident; I wish the caption could read "Now shut, the f*ck, up!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment